Python Client for Cloud AI Platform¶
- Cloud AI Platform: Cloud AI Platform is a suite of machine learning tools that enables
developers to train high-quality models specific to their business needs. It offers both novices and experts the best workbench for machine learning development by leveraging Google’s state-of-the-art transfer learning and Neural Architecture Search technology.
In order to use this library, you first need to go through the following steps:
Install this library in a virtualenv using pip. virtualenv is a tool to create isolated Python environments. The basic problem it addresses is one of dependencies and versions, and indirectly permissions.
With virtualenv, it’s possible to install this library without needing system install permissions, and without clashing with the installed system dependencies.
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> source <your-env>/bin/activate <your-env>/bin/pip install google-cloud-aiplatform
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> <your-env>\Scripts\activate <your-env>\Scripts\pip.exe install google-cloud-aiplatform
- Google Cloud Aiplatform SDK
- Services for Google Cloud Aiplatform v1 API
- Types for Google Cloud Aiplatform v1 API
- Services for Google Cloud Aiplatform v1beta1 API
- Types for Google Cloud Aiplatform v1beta1 API
For a list of all