Bumped version to 1.0.0. Releases from this point will follow semver.
- Allow dependency on future 1.x versions of signet (9e17a24)
- Prevented gcloud from authenticating on the console when getting the gcloud project (9902503)
- Updates to gem metadata (fb5e56d)
- Allow scopes to be self-signed into jwts (e67ce40)
- Accept application/text content-type for plain idtoken response (4948ebb)
- Drop support for Ruby 2.4 and add support for Ruby 3.0 (6644806)
- Credential parameters inherit from superclasses (4fa4720)
Service accounts apply a self-signed JWT if scopes are marked as default (d22acb8)
Retry fetch_access_token when GCE metadata server returns unexpected errors (cd9b012)
Support correct service account and user refresh behavior for custom credential env variables (d2dffe5)
0.14.0 / 2020-10-09
- Honor GCE_METADATA_HOST environment variable
- Fix errors in some environments when requesting an access token for multiple scopes
0.13.1 / 2020-07-30
- Support scopes when using GCE Metadata Server authentication (@ball-hayden)
0.13.0 / 2020-06-17
- Support for validating ID tokens.
- Fixed header application of ID tokens from service accounts.
0.12.0 / 2020-04-08
- Support for ID token credentials.
- Support reading quota_id_project from service account credentials.
0.11.0 / 2020-02-24
- Support Faraday 1.x.
- Allow special "postmessage" value for redirect_uri.
0.10.0 / 2019-10-09
Note: This release now requires Ruby 2.4 or later
- Increase metadata timeout to improve reliability in some hosting environments
- Support an environment variable to suppress Cloud SDK credentials warnings
- Make the header check case insensitive
- Set instance variables at initialization to avoid spamming warnings
- Pass "Metadata-Flavor" header to metadata server when checking for GCE
0.9.0 / 2019-08-05
- Restore compatibility with Ruby 2.0. This is the last release that will work on end-of-lifed versions of Ruby. The 0.10 release will require Ruby 2.4 or later.
- Update Credentials to use methods for values that are intended to be changed by users, replacing constants.
- Add retry on error for fetch_access_token
- Allow specifying custom state key-values
- Add verbosity none to gcloud command
- Make arity of WebUserAuthorizer#get_credentials compatible with the base class
0.8.1 / 2019-03-27
- Silence unnecessary gcloud warning
- Treat empty credentials environment variables as unset
0.8.0 / 2019-01-02
- Support connection options :default_connection and :connection_builder when creating credentials that need to refresh OAuth tokens. This lets clients provide connection objects with custom settings, such as proxies, needed for the client environment.
- Removed an unnecessary warning about project IDs.
0.7.1 / 2018-10-25
- Make load_gcloud_project_id module function.
0.7.0 / 2018-10-24
- Add project_id instance variable to UserRefreshCredentials, ServiceAccountCredentials, and Credentials.
0.6.7 / 2018-10-16
- Update memoist dependency to ~> 0.16.
0.6.6 / 2018-08-22
- Remove ruby version warnings.
0.6.5 / 2018-08-16
- Fix incorrect http verb when revoking credentials.
- Warn on EOL ruby versions.
0.6.4 / 2018-08-03
- Resolve issue where DefaultCredentials constant was undefined.
0.6.3 / 2018-08-02
- Resolve issue where token_store was being written to twice
0.6.2 / 2018-08-01
- Add warning when using cloud sdk credentials
0.6.1 / 2017-10-18
- Fix file permissions
0.6.0 / 2017-10-17
- Support ruby-jwt 2.0
- Add simple credentials class
0.5.3 / 2017-07-21
- Fix file permissions on the gem's
0.5.2 / 2017-07-19
- Add retry mechanism when fetching access tokens in
- Update Google API OAuth2 token credential URI to v4.
0.5.1 / 2016-01-06
- Change header name emitted by
Client#applyfrom "Authorization" to "authorization" (@murgatroid99)
- Fix ADC not working on some windows machines (@vsubramani) #55
0.5.0 / 2015-10-12
- Initial support for user credentials ([@sqrrrl])
- Update Signet to 0.7
0.4.2 / 2015-08-05
0.4.1 / 2015-04-25
- Improves handling of --no-scopes GCE authorization (@tbetbetbe)
- Refactoring and cleanup (@joneslee85)
0.4.0 / 2015-03-25
- Adds an implementation of JWT header auth (@tbetbetbe)